A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D

A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D
A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO where some popular matches are played, between clubs like Santos,Corinthians, Palmeiras & Sao Paulo

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Flashback.

Lets look at some of the old memories (4 month old memories ;D) ,
this was how warmly i was welcomed at the Guaralho-SP Airport on the 9th of August, 2011. A day to remember when i stepped in Brasil with no regrets.
My District Secretary and my host parents were there waiting on the Airport for me.
Here are some of the photos which i would like to share with you all.
(Those other two with me are my friends Naitik Majlani and other female is a friend of Naitik.)
My First Host Brother, Leonardo or "Leozinho"



From Right to Left: Jalpa Jain (Friend of Naitik), Naitik Majlani and Me (Shreyansh Patel)


My First Host Mother, Adriana Paixao Gil.


My District Secretary, CINTIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment