A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D

A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D
A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO where some popular matches are played, between clubs like Santos,Corinthians, Palmeiras & Sao Paulo

Friday, January 13, 2012

A faze when you feel lonely.

On an exchange there is always a time when you don't miss your country or your family there, it is either because your Host Family is very good or you have many friends which dont make you feel like as if you are away in another country alone, only with your 4 bags and not speaking your host language. I guess i just passed that time in my first four months. But now my time is changing, dont know why  but i am missing my family back India.
i just feel like that all my friends are going far away from me or dont know what, my second family is excellent, they dont let me feel as i am here, they take good care of me as if i am their own son.
but now suddenly i am feeling lonely, and i dont want to go back to India or stay in brasil, i just got many mixed feelings.
but i know how to tackle them, so i think i will get out of this very fast, as i am a tuff guy :D
dont want to write more, so for now, tchauzinho, :D




No comments:

Post a Comment