A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D

A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO :D
A STADIUM IN SAO PAULO where some popular matches are played, between clubs like Santos,Corinthians, Palmeiras & Sao Paulo

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A weekend spent at a friends house.


This weekend was really good, I enjoyed a lot! I was supposed to go to Sao Paulo to watch a Santos match but it got cancelled and even my host brother Leonardo was not in town, he had gone to Sao Paulo for some school picnic so I was bored alone at home. My host mothers friend Nilton, took me out for lunch and invited me for dinner at his place.
Around 20:00 hours my Host parents dropped me at his house, he also had his neighbours at his home for dinner, he introduced me to them, clicked some photos, it was good meeting new people, I like it as the whole point of this exchange is meet new and different people!
Had dinner, he had made a very good dessert, it was strawberry, custard, jelly and whip cream with strawberry pieces on top, it was very yummy :P
He asked me if I would like to stay at his, I didn’t mind so he spoke to my mum and she said yes! We were watching a movie “NEVER LET ME GO”, it was a very nice and touching movie!!
Then i finally slept at 2, I was very tired….


The next day (i.e. today :P) I got up at 10, met his niece and nephew, his sister and his mother, they all are very good and polite.
He dropped me back home at 3, I slept for a while and then did a little time pass on  my notebook.
This was my weekend, I enjoyed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment